Foruns in Brasil

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
Erico-BRA

Foruns in Brasil

Message par Erico-BRA »

Hello,
Everybody will be welcome at our Foruns in Brasil, that talks 'bout FLUMINENSE FC, team of the great scorer ROMÁRIO (former player of PSV Eindhoven and Barcelona, champion and best player of 94' World Cup).

Please go to:
www.fluforum.com.br
www.sempreflu.com

Be a Fluminense fan in Brasil !!!
FLUMINENSE FC - THE MOST TRADITIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM IN RIO !!!

teunus

Message par teunus »

Romario is a great player!

Look at this:

http://www.psvonline.nl/mutelayout/web/ ... osteau.WMV

Maybe some people, here, know the Brasilian player Leandro (PSV Eindhoven)... he will be the new Mardona! Leandro is very talented...

François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Re: Foruns in Brasil

Message par François »

Erico-BRA a écrit :Hello,
Everybody will be welcome at our Foruns in Brasil, that talks 'bout FLUMINENSE FC, team of the great scorer ROMÁRIO (former player of PSV Eindhoven and Barcelona, champion and best player of 94' World Cup).

Please go to:
www.fluforum.com.br
www.sempreflu.com

Be a Fluminense fan in Brasil !!!
FLUMINENSE FC - THE MOST TRADITIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM IN RIO !!!
Thanks Erico and welcome to Montreal. I had a lot of fun on your forum the past couple of days. It's a great place to learn more about football in your country...

Bxl Boy
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : RWD Molenbeek (47)
Place dans le stade : Tribune de presse

Message par Bxl Boy »

PSV has a nose for Brazilians !
After Romario and Ronaldo, it seems not to be finished.

Teunus, jij kan inschrijven in het forum, daarna heb je het in nederlands, daarna wordt het misshchien gemakkelijker om te gebruiken ;)

teunus

Message par teunus »

Thanks Bxl Boy!

I just registered... :wink:

But when you may promote your site here...
please al register at the psv.nl-forum, there also is an english-speaking forum. We have a lot of visiters from South Korea.

Please look here..
http://forum.psv.nl/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... =forum&f=9 (english-speaking forum)
http://forum.psv.nl/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?&category=1 (Dutch part)

(You can register in the left corner)

I'm moderator at the psv-forum.. :D

teunus

Message par teunus »

Bxl Boy a écrit :PSV has a nose for Brazilians !
But PSV also bought al lot af Brasilian players, who didn't make it... Claudio, Marquinho, Vampeta... But I'm convinced Leandro will make it! :D

But last week I was watching a game of Santos and a player called Robinho (he seems to be a super-talent) made a great impression on me, he made like 10 moves! I don't know if somebody knows this action, but can someone tell me where I can find this (a movie of this incredible moves?!)...

François
Champion national
Champion national

Message par François »

teunus a écrit :
But PSV also bought al lot af Brasilian players, who didn't make it... Claudio, Marquinho, Vampeta... But I'm convinced Leandro will make it! :D

But last week I was watching a game of Santos and a player called Robinho (he seems to be a super-talent) made a great impression on me, he made like 10 moves! I don't know if somebody knows this action, but can someone tell me where I can find this (a movie of this incredible moves?!)...
I saw this Robinho play once on tv and he's something else. He has some moves that you don't usually see at such a young age...I think you probably saw the same game as myself. It was during the final last season and he made about...10 moves... before he got fouled for a penality...great stuff!!!!

teunus

Message par teunus »

François a écrit :
teunus a écrit :

I saw this Robinho play once on tv and he's something else. He has some moves that you don't usually see at such a young age...I think you probably saw the same game as myself. It was during the final last season and he made about...10 moves... before he got fouled for a penality...great stuff!!!!
Yes!!! That was the same move.. incredible!!! I hope I will find it on the internet... maybe on some Brasilian sites.. (But my Spanish is terrible, even worse then my French... :oops: )

But do you think he could (want to) go to PSV?! It seems he belongs too the greatest talents on this planet!!

Maybe Piet Visser (PSV Scout) must go see him, and let him look too some pictures of Romario and Ronaldo... :roll:

François
Champion national
Champion national

Robinho

Message par François »

Robinho

I don't think we have enough money here in Montreal to sign him... :jump:

teunus

Re: Robinho

Message par teunus »

François a écrit :Robinho

I don't think we have enough money here in Montreal to sign him... :jump:
I don't know how much, a club, gotta pay for Robinho...
But do you think he will go inmediatly too a European top-club like Man. United, Real Madrid (etcetera...) or will he first go too a Dutch, Belgium or French club?

I hope he comes to Holland.. but I think he preferes to go too Spain or something like that.. :?

François
Champion national
Champion national

Message par François »

He is very young, maybe it would be a good thing for him to go to Holland and get experience there before moving to a bigger club...not that clubs in Holland are not big... :wink:

teunus

Re: ...

Message par teunus »

François a écrit :He is very young, maybe it would be a good thing for him to go to Holland and get experience there before moving to a bigger club...not that clubs in Holland are not big... :wink:
The Dutch clubs aren't playing well the last few years, the good players were leaving Holland and went to Spain, England and some too Italy. That's why because Dutch clubs, now are looking for younger players; (@j@x and PSV a little more than Feyenoord) so they can build on new teams... (Robinho would fit great in these intentions) and maybe PSV will win the Champions League in the future (when they pass the first stage...).

@j@x is doing well, at the moment... but the best @j@x-players probably will go too bigger clubs... I guess. I don't know what the future will bring too us..
:? :?: :? :?: :?

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant