Pieter Meuleman with Moss?

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Pieter Meuleman with Moss?

Message par François »

I saw this from a Moss forum:

Pieter Meuleman, 22 år, keeper fra Montreal Impact skal visst være på vei tell Moss!!

Det betyr at Rob eller Patrice må vrakes....

--------------------------------------------------

Another Canuck with Moss?

Dernière modification par François le 05 mars 2003 8:51, modifié 1 fois.

Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental
Place dans le stade : Kop [132]

Message par Daniel »

That would be insane! hehe

For Moss supporters: Meuleman was with the Impact for around half the season when our 2nd keeper was injured and after he came back. He didn't play one minute (and sat with us for a half at a home game).

He was Canada's keeper at the 2001 U20 WC and is one of the leading candidates for the U23 team, I believe.

François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

more news to come

Message par François »

I sent a message to the coolest pigfarmer on the planet and we will know more soon...

The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Message par The pigfarmer »

It's a bit early in the morning for surprises, but what can I do about that? Todays local newspaper-edition reports that Pieter Meuleman is traveling to La Manga for a trial-out with Moss FK. According to the paper, it was Rob Friend that recomended Moss to take a look at Meuleman. We've had some problems with our goalie-situation, due to a long lasting injurie on our number 1 choice, Per Morten Kristiansen. Our second goalie has not been overwelmingly great i the pre-season friendlys, and the club wants to bring in another goalkeeper to compete for the starting line-up. The post Francois is bringing from our forum, mentions Rob Friend and Patrice Bernier, but that is because the author asked if one of the two players had to be left out due to the regulations on number of players allowed from non-EU countries. I understand that Mr.Meuleman also carries a Belgian passport, and therefor will get his players license as a Belgian player. I also noticed that he was'nt a big hit when he played for Impact, but still he's recond to be a great talent. What do you think? By the way, the paper also writes that, if he gets an offer from Moss, he will probably get a one-year contract, but it remains to see what happens. He was currently trying out for Millwall, England, but Moss FK have some sort of option on the player, if that's the right term to use....

I will of course bring you updated news on every Canadian player as time goes by. Oink, oink!

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental
Place dans le stade : Kop [132]

Message par Daniel »

The pigfarmer a écrit : I also noticed that he was'nt a big hit when he played for Impact, but still he's recond to be a great talent.
That's a little harsh. He was brought in when our second keeper got injured. he sat on the bench for 5 or so games and then stayed on as 3rd keeper (nor reserve squad). Even our second keeper played something like 120 minutes only this season. Greg Sutton (no1) was excellent for the most part.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant