Another Canadian in Sweden and VSK:s next game

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
Robban B
Poupon
Poupon

Another Canadian in Sweden and VSK:s next game

Message par Robban B »

Just read that Nicola Budalic from Toronto Lynx will go with team Örebro to Cyprus for practise play. Örebros most important attacker has been injured and is probably not playing until summer, so they need a replacement pretty quick.

As for us, no news on the manager yet. The board has adopted a "wait and see" stance, I hope we'll get some positive information soon. We have a friendly game against Assyriska tomorrow, no squad has been mentioned yet. Maybe that is not really necessary, considering that we have something like 16 players available...

Allez les Verts!
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

VSK

Message par François »

I just opened a thread on tomorrow's game.
Who is coaching the team this week?

Robban B
Poupon
Poupon

Message par Robban B »

Yeah, I saw that. Most have posted at the same time, wonder what the odds are on that.

Coaching is done by our assistant manager, but I really hope he is not the long-term solution to the manager question. He has no managerial experience of high-level football (or should that be *blurgh* soccer to you americans ;-).

Allez les Verts!
François
Champion national
Champion national

Message par François »

Robban B a écrit :Yeah, I saw that. Most have posted at the same time, wonder what the odds are on that.

Coaching is done by our assistant manager, but I really hope he is not the long-term solution to the manager question. He has no managerial experience of high-level football (or should that be *blurgh* soccer to you americans ;-).
:lol: To us canadians :wink: you can use football, we're ok with that...

François
Champion national
Champion national

Message par François »

I guess nothing new with Adam Braz?

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant