March 12th Djurgården - VSK

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
Robban B
Poupon
Poupon

March 12th Djurgården - VSK

Message par Robban B »

We are meeting current swedish champions, Djurgården, away today. Braz is not in the squad, apparently he has pulled a muscle in his thigh. We have four straight losses in our previous games and I suspect this will be the fifth, considering that Djurgården will play with the strongest formation available...

One month until the league starts, can hardly wait...

Allez les Verts!
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Adam Braz...

Message par François »

It's a rough beginning to his career in Sweden...Have you found a new coach yet?

Robban B
Poupon
Poupon

Message par Robban B »

Well, no surprises here. We lost 3-1, having scored the first goal. Djurgården more and more dominant as the game progressed, they even missed a penalty, hit the woodwork twice so the final score could have been worse I suppose.

VSK mustered, apart from the goal, only a handful of chances. Looks like we have alot of work to do until the opening game :? We have another friendly on Saturday, so no real rest.

As for the coach: Nothing decided yet, the board is supposed to have a meeting later this week. We'll see what they say, my money is on that our assistant manager takes over for purely financial reasons.

Allez les Verts!
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Message par François »

were you at the game?

Robban B
Poupon
Poupon

Message par Robban B »

Nah, couldn't go to the game as kickoff was @ 02.45 PM, was stuck at work then. God knows why they chose such a kickofftime? Djurgården had instant updates from the game on their website though, so took some time to do a bit of surfing. Please don't tell my boss....:)

Some pictures from the game here:
http://www.vskfotboll.nu/index.php?fot=nyh&newsno=338.

A team picture can be found here:
http://www.vskfotboll.nu/index.php?fot=lag&boll=pic

Will go to the game on Saturday however, hope for a better result then

Allez les Verts!
Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant