Pigfarmer ?

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
Bxl Boy
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : RWD Molenbeek (47)
Place dans le stade : Tribune de presse

Pigfarmer ?

Message par Bxl Boy »

Long time no news !
We are missing your great reports

impactsoccer sur twitter
Vision du Jeu, un autre regard
The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Message par The pigfarmer »

I'm sorry, guys! But if it's a comfort, lately I haven't been very busy on our own forum either. Maybe I kind of believed that more info would be given through our international forum, but it doesn't seem to be very active. I've been trying to cut down on my internet-time, 'cause it was way too much for a period.

The seson so far has been like a rollercoaster. Up and down and round and round. We've been strong away and weak at home, until last away game against Mandalskammeratene, when we lost 5-1! Yesterday was good, with a win over Fredrikstad in the Cup, after penalty-shots.

Bernier scored in the last minute of the first half to 1-0, but Fredrikstad equalized 3 minutes into the second half. In the 90' minute we got our captain Walltin sent off with two yellow cards, but we managed to survive 2x15 minutes of extra time. Both Bernier and Rob Friend scored on their penalty-shots, like the other 3 who were chosen. Since our goalie saved Fredrikstads 3'rd penalty, the victory was ours.

Both Bernier and Friend have had a good season so far, and as you can see on another thread, Bernier is spotted by premier division club Tromsø. I recond he will dissapear from Mosss after this season, and I honestly wish him good luck. Friend played one hell of a game last night, winning almost everu duel he engaged himself in.

The team is strong, and on paper most experts would recond Moss to be one of the best in the division. However, after we lost defender Ødegaard early in the season, our defense have not been good enough. Last nights game was a huge step forward, after coach Mattsson did some changes in the defensive line-up, and if the team can continue this in the league, we might get within reach of a qualifying game at the end of the season, but that is a big IF!

I'll try to "pop-in" more often, but I can't promise to give you full reports after each game. Feel free to visit www.kraakevingen.com and post on our forum. Then you will get a wider set of opinions on our cannucks.

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant