Moss - Kongsvinger

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Moss - Kongsvinger

Message par The pigfarmer »

After yet another dissappointing game and defeat on Wednesday against Hødd away, Moss managed to highten the level of their game yesterday when Kongsvinger was beaten 3-0.

Patrice Bernier was of course back on the team after his sessions with the Canadian national team. First half gave us the chance to see Moss attacking over and over again, but without results. Several players had their opportunities, including Rob Friend who played well, but should have taken more care of his many chances. The half ended 0-0, and some of us got worried that this would be "one of those days when you just can't get the ball where it belong" - in the net.

Second half proved that thought wrong. Sakkariassen came almost through within the penalty area on the left side, but were stopped illegally by a defender. Penalty, and Sakkariassen executed that one himself perfectly. Moss kept on with their good offensive play, and was rewarded when Amin Askar did 2-0 after approx. 70 minutes. (I havent't checked the actual statistics, and was far to exited to take notes.) In teh end of the game Sakkariassen was on the right spot again and scored his second goal of the day. Final result 3-0.

Patrice was everywhere, and involved in almost every attack with his creative force. His reputation in Norwegian football is groving, and Moss will have a hard time to keep him after this season. As you allready know there are also speculations concerning Rob Friend, but nothing solid yet. I of course hope that they both will play for Moss next year.

Start from Kristiansand are at the top of the league, way in front of all other teams. There are 8 points from Moss up to second place and promotion. Not impossible, but Moss really need to be more stabile. We can't afford to lose games as often as we have done so far. The irritating is that Moss, when they play at their best, is a clear candidate for winning the division. The defeats come when they belive that you can win games with 80% effort, but of course you don't.

Wednesday Moss will play premier division club Stabæk in the Norwegian Cup. I might not be able to watch the game myself, and I'm a bit pissed off by that. Anyways, let's hope for a continued success, both in the series and the Cup. Maybe this is the year we win the Cup for the first time in 21 years..

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Patrice Bernier!!!

Message par François »

Patrice, can you please come back to the Impact? :lol: :lol:

The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Message par The pigfarmer »

That's Patrice in action, and Rob Friend as well!

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant