Coming to Montreal

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
Fire_supporter

Coming to Montreal

Message par Fire_supporter »

I am likely visiting Montreal in late June. I cam hoping to catch the match on the 22nd of June, but am not sure I will be able to. If I can, I'd love to hang out in the supporters' section to see what you all have going. Even if I can not make it for the match, perhaps at a pub to watch an away match or euro (the final that weekend). Where is a popular bar/pub to go? Thanks- I am looking forward to coming this summer as I hear so much about your city and club.

Thanks,
Alex
URS Member - Chicago Fire Ultras

penz
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : Standard de Liège/Impact
Mon “autre” club favori : Everton

Re: Coming to Montreal

Message par penz »

Hey alex,

Maybe you can catch the June 17 game if you're around.
It's a Canadian Cup match between Vancouver and the Impact.

I hope you can catch a game, we would gladly welcome you in section 114.

As for the Euro, the place with the biggest atmopshere will most probably be at Champs Bar on Saint-Laurent Street (3956, Saint-Laurent, to be precise). The place will be packed, but you can most probably catch the game in one of the many bars around Champs on Saint-Laurent, if you can't make it inside.

However, as far as I know, the final will be played on June 29...

Keep in touch!

Fire_supporter

Message par Fire_supporter »

Thanks for the info....

I will try to make it out earlier, unfortunately my schedule is a bit topsy turvy....but we shall see...

If anything I will certainly make an attempt for the match against Vancouver as that will be nuts.

-Alex

penz
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : Standard de Liège/Impact
Mon “autre” club favori : Everton

Message par penz »

Keep in touch! :mrgreen:

fire_supporter

Message par fire_supporter »

Unfortunately, I could not make it out this summer due to some unexpected occurrences. However, I still am working it out for next season. Once the schedule comes out, I will try to start planning. Thanks for the suggestions a few months ago mpenza....

Sabre
Titulaire indiscutable
Titulaire indiscutable
Club préféré : IMFC
Place dans le stade : 132

Message par Sabre »

fire_supporter a écrit :Unfortunately, I could not make it out this summer due to some unexpected occurrences. However, I still am working it out for next season. Once the schedule comes out, I will try to start planning. Thanks for the suggestions a few months ago mpenza....

February/March A possibility for you?

"I can't say much, but one day I will. One day I will." - Marc Dos Santos speaking to travelling UM02 members in Baltimore about his position with the front office.
Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant