It's official, Bernier has signed for Moss FK!!!

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

It's official, Bernier has signed for Moss FK!!!

Message par The pigfarmer »

Patrice Bernier signed up for Moss after last nights friendly against Ørn-Horten. Both players and leaders of the club are impressed by Berniers trial this week, and state in tomorrows edition of the local newspaper, that he represents a real strenghtening of the team. The paper declared him "man of the match", after the teams victory in last nights friendly. The coach says he is impressed of Berniers skills, and the fact that he "never" loses the ball. He, the coach, also says that he can't wait to see what Bernier will achive, when he gets more time to get in his best form. The coach, and everyone else, is impressed by the way he solved his defensive tasks in this game. Bernier himself was pleased with his own performance, and stated that things have just gone better and better during his week in Moss.

I welcome Patrice Bernier to our club, and hope he will like it here. If he becomes just as great as we hope for, I will consider to name my next son, Patrice........Well, maybe I should ask my wife first......

This also means that I will have to come back to you, on a regular basis, to give you reports on Patrice's life and work here in Moss. If you want.

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Bravo Patrice!!!

Message par François »

Good news for Patrice Bernier. You will be of course our eyes and ears in Moss. You will help us follow his career in Norway. Your like a friend of the family now!!! :lol:

Sigma

Message par Sigma »

Congratulations to Bernier!

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant