Faut pas nourrir les écureuils

Pour parler de tous les sujets qui vous intéressent mais ne concernent pas forcément le soccer
penz
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : Standard de Liège/Impact
Mon “autre” club favori : Everton

Faut pas nourrir les écureuils

Message par penz »

Moutinho28
Joueur d'expérience
Joueur d'expérience

Re: Faut pas nourrir les écureuils

Message par Moutinho28 »

kurosawa
Champion national
Champion national
Votre vrai nom : Ludovick Martin
Club préféré : l'Impact s'ti!!!
Mon “autre” club favori : Le Canada
Place dans le stade : Kop

Message par kurosawa »

Shit, j'suis en danger, j'ai plein d'écureuil qui viennent bouffer dans mes mangeoires a oiseaux, y'a même un lapin qui vient tout les soirs et une ostie de mouffette de temps en temps.

xdukex
Champion continental
Champion continental
Club préféré : Montréal
Mon “autre” club favori : Liverpool

Message par xdukex »

Depuis le début de ce feuilleton, M. Kert a toujours soutenu qu'il en était à sa première infraction. Qu'il n'avait jamais nourri un écureuil auparavant. Et qu'il ne comprenait pas pourquoi on ne lui avait pas donné un simple avertissement. «Je n'allais pas recommencer», plaide-t-il.
:ptdr:

Moutinho28
Joueur d'expérience
Joueur d'expérience

Message par Moutinho28 »

Ce paragraphe est tout simplement hilarant :lol: :lol:

Sabre
Titulaire indiscutable
Titulaire indiscutable
Club préféré : IMFC
Place dans le stade : 132

Message par Sabre »

Ridiculous story.

Mais on n'a pas des écureuils ici a terreneuve...I'm safe!

"I can't say much, but one day I will. One day I will." - Marc Dos Santos speaking to travelling UM02 members in Baltimore about his position with the front office.
Veva
Joueur de réserve
Joueur de réserve

Message par Veva »

Il n'y a pas d'écureuils à Terre-Neuve??? :eek2:
Il y en a tellement à L'ile-Perrot qui viennent faire des trous dans la porte de mon cabanon que je n'arrive pas à y croire!

La rabbia di vincere
xdukex
Champion continental
Champion continental
Club préféré : Montréal
Mon “autre” club favori : Liverpool

Message par xdukex »

Intéressant... :langue:

The Squirrel Family

There are no native members of the squirrel family in Newfoundland; however, both the red squirrel and the eastern chipmunk have been introduced.

The bushy tail and loud chattering of the red squirrel is now familiar to most Newfoundlanders who frequent the woods. From their points of introduction on the Northern Peninsula in 1963 and Notre Dame Bay in 1964, the squirrel has spread to al the forests of Newfoundland. From first light to dark, winter and summer, squirrels keep themselves busy gathering nuts, cones, mushrooms, berries, and seeds. Insects, bird eggs, song birds and food items stolen from human homes and cottage round out the squirrel's diet. Squirrels may breed twice in a year, producing litters of three to seven young. They are known to live as long as ten years. By three months of age, the young are close to adult size and have left the nest for life on their own. Squirrels can be seen along most woodland paths in both Newfoundland and Labrador. The forests of Labrador are also home to the northern flying squirrel. This brown relative of the red squirrel is famous for its gliding abilities, yet bats are the only mammals that truly fly.

The chipmunk has been less successful in adapting to the Newfoundland climate. In 1962 chipmunks were introduced to Barachois Pond Provincial Park, and in 1964 they were brought to Sir Richard Squires Provincial Park. In 1968 more chipmunks were brought to Butterpot Provincial Park. They are fairly common around the areas of introduction, but do not appear to be spreading at a very fast rate, if at all. Chipmunk prefer the deciduous forests of southern Canada and the United States. They do not occur in northern climates and are not found in Labrador.

Unlike the tree-dwelling squirrel, chipmunks prefer to spend most of their time on the ground. Here they dig burrows and feed on berries, seeds, bird eggs - much the same sort of food items as the squirrel. The chipmunk is smaller than the red squirrel and can be identified by its yellow eye ring, yellow stripe from the whiskers to below the ears, and the five blackish stripes down its back. Anybody wishing to see chipmunks in Newfoundland should visit the forested parts of the three provincial parks that were the original release sites.

http://www.wordplay.com/tourism/self_gu ... s/mammals/

Sabre
Titulaire indiscutable
Titulaire indiscutable
Club préféré : IMFC
Place dans le stade : 132

Message par Sabre »

Red squirrels don't even use the abundant greenspace located near the "metropolitan" area of St John's, suprisingly. They only live deep in the forests. My cousins here think chipmunks are squirrels..

:roll:

"I can't say much, but one day I will. One day I will." - Marc Dos Santos speaking to travelling UM02 members in Baltimore about his position with the front office.
Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant