Bernier tout pres de signer...

Discussion concernant tout ce qui touche de près ou de loin le porte-drapeau du soccer québécois ainsi que la Major League Soccer
Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental
Place dans le stade : Kop [132]

Bernier tout pres de signer...

Message par Daniel »

Un email envoye a "Luis" Rancagua des Voyageurs:

Hi, Pat

Patrice is doing very well in Moss, and I'm pretty sure that the club will sign him on during the weekend. He's by far the most interresting
player in town right now, and I think he will be noticed in norwegian soccer. The way from Norway to England is very short when we're talking soccer.

Here's the article (you have to excuse my english, if the grammar's a bit rusty. Hopefully you'll understand it):

Bravo Bernier

Even though Rune Tangen (the manager) felt his players should've ran and not walked back to their own defence after the break, he once again had much positive to say about Patrive Bernier. Bernier played an offensive midfielder yesterday, og showed the audience that he's confident with that. Against Oern Horten (a team on the same level as Moss) friday, will Tangen place the canadian in a more defensive posision.
- Patrice is a very good player with good basic techniques. He has an eye for briliant solutions with the ball, and he's very safe and confident with the ball and his passes are great. I think he's gettin' better every day, and I'm looking forward to see more of his defensive skilles friday, says the manager, Rune Tangen. Bernier and the club has agreed on his personal contract, and the manager alone has the verdict. We believe 23 year old Bernier will sign a contract with Moss FK shortly.

Hope this helps you.

Best wishes from
Knut-Eigil Nesselquist
Sportsjournalist, Moss Avis