Hi

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
auschr
Club préféré : Impact

Hi

Message par auschr »

I am new here! I am very excited for Impact to join Major League Soccer, are you? Go Impact!

FranckieStone
Joueur d'expérience
Joueur d'expérience
Votre vrai nom : Francois
Club préféré : Impact de Montréal
Mon “autre” club favori : Chelsea, América, Southampton
Place dans le stade : 127

Re: Hi

Message par FranckieStone »

Yes we are!!!!

Welcome!!!

Jasmin
Minime
Minime
Votre vrai nom : Jasmin
Mon “autre” club favori : Manchester United

Message par Jasmin »

Hello and welcome,

So have you been to many impact games at the stadium? I am also curious as to how you learned about this team and what are your expectations for what is coming (2011/2012)...

Napule
Champion continental
Champion continental
Votre vrai nom : Francesco
Club préféré : FC MONTRÉAL
Mon “autre” club favori : SSC NAPOLI

Message par Napule »

How old are you?

auschr

Message par auschr »

Jasmin a écrit :Hello and welcome,

So have you been to many impact games at the stadium? I am also curious as to how you learned about this team and what are your expectations for what is coming (2011/2012)...
I am probably what you call long distance fan, but not a JCL! (Johnny come lately, glory hunters, etc). Only a few..I do not live in Montreal but I visit the city few times and always make sure to go to Stade Saputo. I did go to both Austin games last October.. great games. I do watch all the games I can on the internet. I have been visiting this forum for long time but my french is pretty poor so never bothered to sign up! My expectation for next year is not too high.. new teams to the MLS tend to do pretty poor so aslong as we do not embarrass ourselves I will be happy. My age is 26.. thank you for your kind welcome.

FranckieStone
Joueur d'expérience
Joueur d'expérience
Votre vrai nom : Francois
Club préféré : Impact de Montréal
Mon “autre” club favori : Chelsea, América, Southampton
Place dans le stade : 127

Message par FranckieStone »

Let us know next time you're in town...maybe you'd like to sit/stand with some of the supporters...

Napule
Champion continental
Champion continental

Message par Napule »

FranckieStone a écrit :Let us know next time you're in town...maybe you'd like to sit/stand with some of the supporters...
You would be a good politician Franck LOL!!!!

Napule
Champion continental
Champion continental

Message par Napule »

Rausch a écrit :
Jasmin a écrit :Hello and welcome,

I am probably what you call long distance fan, but not a JCL! (Johnny come lately, glory hunters, etc). Only a few..I do not live in Montreal but I visit the city few times and always make sure to go to Stade Saputo. I did go to both Austin games last October.. great games. I do watch all the games I can on the internet. I have been visiting this forum for long time but my french is pretty poor so never bothered to sign up! My expectation for next year is not too high.. new teams to the MLS tend to do pretty poor so aslong as we do not embarrass ourselves I will be happy. My age is 26.. thank you for your kind welcome.
Well, about not being to good next year and expecting them to have a little trouble...That might be the case BUT were the last of the canadian teams and the last to join so i think we are learning valuable lessons now that were in the second division and hopefully not make the same mistakes as VAN and TOR.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant