looking for news on Wyn Belotte at IFK Norrköping...

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

looking for news on Wyn Belotte at IFK Norrköping...

Message par François »

If somebody has news on him with IFK Norrköping, please feel free to post it...

ThePro

Responding about Wyn Belotte

Message par ThePro »

Hi !!

I saw thet you was curios of Wyn Belotte and ongoing career in Sweden. Well, he is a very talented player, with good skills. But he´s lazy to. It seems that he lacks a bit of attitude on the field. Wyn´s now playing with the B-squad as well as the U19-squad. If he can boost his effort in these two teams, maybe he can join the A-squad later in the season this year.

I think it´s been hard for him to come to another country with a different culture and so on. Not so many friends or maybe wrong friends. Sometimes ruomors about him popsup, but I think it´s just young peole that envy him.

I´m the webmaster of http://www.svenskafans.com/forboll/norrkoping and I´m gonna talk to IFK Norrköpings trainer Håkan Ericsson tomorrow. I will ask him about Wyn and post a new answer in this forum for you.

I hope that my english is readable

Seeyaa

Göran "ThePro" Åberg

email: goran_aberg@hotmail.com

jazzman

Wyn-a-lot

Message par jazzman »

Wyn has got a lot of friends in the U19-side and hopefully he'll prove his critics wrong this season. I really do think he is capable of taking a place in the first team within this year.

François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

thanks...

Message par François »

Thanks a lot for the input and we look forward to get some more news...

Par Morell

Wyn Belotte / IFK Norrkoping

Message par Par Morell »

Wyn Belotte is currently with our squad in Cyprus for a week-long preseason training camp. He was on the bench at today´s game (2-2 vs Orebro SK) but didn´t get any playing time.

Please feel free to contact me for more information on Wyn and his progress here in Sweden.

/ Par Morell, webmaster IFK Norrkoping
par.morell@ifknorrkoping.se

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant