VSK Sweden

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
Stefan

VSK Sweden

Message par Stefan »

Hi!

www.vskfotboll.nu is the site you want to look out for in the future. Hopefully we in Vasteras will have Braz playing for us next year, and hopefully he is a great player.
According to the article shown on Impacts homepage about braz's move to sweden, i can honestly say that the language won't be a problem. Maybe in the everyday life since everything is in Swedish everywhere, but everybody in Sweden (except maybe the old people) know how to speak english. Everybody in VSK knows english but in a game, perhaps, most of the players will speak swedish but, when talking to braz, they will of course switch to english.

VSK is a div 2 team with the ambition to make it up to the first division, but i dont think that will happen this year. Perhaps next year. VSK has said they would get a few better players for this season, but has only gotten one. Thats Stefan Barlin. He is a top division swedish player and played for the swedish champions last year. He is great. I haven't seen braz, so he has to prove himself during next season, but he's probably going to do alright.

If you want to check how Braz is doing or the Vasteras team is doing, then by all means, join the forum on the webpage for VSK and have a chat.
www.vskfotboll.nu

More information on the team will of course be posted when the season starts...right now it's pre-season training. VSK practises 6times a week. Their first game will be against new-comer Enkoping SK in the top division, sometime in the middle of february.

Thanks for me and good luck Montreal in the upcoming season, and hope the cooperation with VSK works out fine.
/Stefan

François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Thanks.

Message par François »

Thank you very much Stefan for taking the time to write. We look forward to hear from you in the future with news on VSK and Adam Braz.
Please register on our forum and stay in contact.

Go Impact!!!
Go VSK!!!

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant