09.05.04 Odd-Fredrikstad

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
Rune_J

09.05.04 Odd-Fredrikstad

Message par Rune_J »

Odd will on sunday face another team located in east of Norway called Fredrikstad. This is e team that is in the top division for the first time in many years (since 1960's?). This is also a club that is one of the oldest clubs next to Odd. Fredrikstad was founded in 1903. Odd in 1894.
Everyone guess for a new Odd victory but the competition in this league is anyways tough.
In an article there's a nice picture of Olivier Occean:
http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/sport/tipp ... 223387.ece

Before the game we will enjoy the presence of the Fredrikstad supporters with BBQ, entertainment and of course something to drink.
:boire:

François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

7000 +

Message par François »

You are expecting a good crowd of over 7000 fans?

Rune_J

Message par Rune_J »

I would be dissapointed about anything less.
My guess is 8000-10000 (depending on the weather)
But yes... if the weather is bad it would be somewhere between 7-8000.

Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental
Place dans le stade : Kop [132]

Message par Daniel »

We all know Frederikstad because they were the Division 1 rivals to Moss FK, where there are two other Canadians ;).

Corbin
Joueur de réserve
Joueur de réserve

Message par Corbin »

Patrice Bernier told me that Fredrikstad had discussions with Moss to get him on their team.

Imagine Bernier in Fredrikstad...and Occéan in Odd. It would have been special to see a game in Norway with guys from Quebec in both teams...;)

Winnipeg Fury

English Fanzine

Message par Winnipeg Fury »

Tell me, is there an english language magazine on the Tippeligaen that I could subscribe too ?

Bxl Boy
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : RWD Molenbeek (47)
Place dans le stade : Tribune de presse

Re: English Fanzine

Message par Bxl Boy »

Winnipeg Fury a écrit :Tell me, is there an english language magazine on the Tippeligaen that I could subscribe too ?
You could begin to subscribe to this forum (I mean, becaome a member), you will have all the options in english :P (or Swedish if you want)

impactsoccer sur twitter
Vision du Jeu, un autre regard
François
Champion national
Champion national

Re: English Fanzine

Message par François »

Bxl Boy a écrit :
Winnipeg Fury a écrit :Tell me, is there an english language magazine on the Tippeligaen that I could subscribe too ?
You could begin to subscribe to this forum (I mean, becaome a member), you will have all the options in english :P (or Swedish if you want)
BXL Boy is right Fury, we've cross path in Moss on their forum and your a Bernier and Friend supporter and we have the best coverage in Canada on these two players... :wink:

Winnipeg Fury

Message par Winnipeg Fury »

Yes, but there are others: Reda, Pozniak, Kojic. Other players have gone on trial and there will be more.

If there is an english language magazine, I would like to subscribe.

daff

Message par daff »

This was awesome. 5-2 and the first goal and a penalty made from OO. OO is now topscorer in the premier league. I hope he will stay there.

All the national papers are now starting to write more and more about OO. They are calling him the best buy ever, Superstriker etc. Its fun.

Next match will be against Viking, a hard away match, but we have a fair chance for 3 points.

Btw! Congratulation with the World Championship title, that was an impressive last period

François
Champion national
Champion national

Message par François »

daff a écrit :This was awesome. 5-2 and the first goal and a penalty made from OO. OO is now topscorer in the premier league. I hope he will stay there.

All the national papers are now starting to write more and more about OO. They are calling him the best buy ever, Superstriker etc. Its fun.

Next match will be against Viking, a hard away match, but we have a fair chance for 3 points.

Btw! Congratulation with the World Championship title, that was an impressive last period
Thanks. I was watching the hochey game at home with family. Great afternoon for Canada. Great result at home for Odd.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant