Friend ready to leave Moss FK!

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
Hj?lmen

Friend ready to leave Moss FK!

Message par Hj?lmen »

In todays local newspaper, Rob tell us that he is ready to leave Moss if they don`t qual for the Premier Div.

MR. Yallop also says that Rob has to play on a higher level, to get picked out to the Canadian National Squad!

Friend says that his future should be cleared before the end of September!

Clubs from Germany and Austria are interested i Mr. Friend!

His agent, Patrick Mörk says that Rob would fit in the English PL, but Rob does not have enough games for the Canadian National team to get "Work promision" in England. So i could be an Norwegian PL club or anything else than Norwegian 1. div!

Sorry for my BAD English!

François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Re: Friend ready to leave Moss FK!

Message par François »

Hjælmen a écrit :In todays local newspaper, Rob tell us that he is ready to leave Moss if they don`t qual for the Premier Div.

MR. Yallop also says that Rob has to play on a higher level, to get picked out to the Canadian National Squad!

Friend says that his future should be cleared before the end of September!

Clubs from Germany and Austria are interested i Mr. Friend!

His agent, Patrick Mörk says that Rob would fit in the English PL, but Rob does not have enough games for the Canadian National team to get "Work promision" in England. So i could be an Norwegian PL club or anything else than Norwegian 1. div!

Sorry for my BAD English!
I think your english is fine. The same might happened to Patrice Bernier unless Moss goes up to the Norwegian PL...

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant