Radzinski set for Fulham

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Radzinski set for Fulham

Message par François »

Radzinski set for Fulham

Radzinski's career statistics
Unsettled Everton striker Tomas Radzinski is undergoing a medical at Fulham ahead of his proposed move to Craven Cottage.
The 30-year-old is expected to sign for the Cottagers at the weekend after the clubs agreed around a £1.75m fee.

Radzinski, who has 12 months to run on his contract, rejected a new three-year deal at Everton and publicly criticised manager David Moyes.

The forward joined Everton from Anderlecht three years ago.

The Merseyside club were furious with Radzinski for refusing a deal he had originally demanded, then urging England striker Wayne Rooney to quit the club.

And his fierce criticism of Moyes and the lack of new signings at the club make his swift departure almost inevitable.

Coleman is keen to seal the deal now he is armed with the £3m he received from Tottenham for Sean Davis.

Radzinski scored eight goals in 34 appearances last season and was a useful foil for Rooney.

François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Done deal!

Message par François »

Fri 23rd Jul 2004

Striker Tomasz Radzinski signs for Fulham FC...

Fulham Football Club has today announced the signing of Canadian International Tomasz Radzinski from Everton F.C. on a three year deal for an undisclosed fee. The completion of the deal is subject to a successful medical.

The 31 year old Polish born striker joined the Blues from Belgium Champions Anderlecht in July 2001 taking with him a wealth of experience from playing in European football's most prestigious competition, the Champion's League.

Manager Chris Coleman commented:

'This has been a great two week's for the Club in terms of player activity and both Steve and I are delighted that we have secured the services of three fine additions to our current squad in Andy Cole, Claus Jensen and now Tomasz.

'I think that next season will be an exciting and challenging time for us on the pitch and I look forward to receiving the tremendous support that I know our fans are capable of giving, us as we embark on the new campaign'.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant