Braz

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
vskalex

Braz

Message par vskalex »

Hello Boys!

Just thought I'd pop in and ask how Braz is doing, he is sitll very much in our memory over here. VSK got off to a disastrous start with just one win in 12 games, leaving us rock bottom of the table. After that, the entire team has started to play football and we have won 7 out of eight games, leaving us at ninth place. Superhero forward Stefan Bärlin has scored a whopping 18 goals in 20 games and three hat-tricks so far.

New manager Richard Money has really transformed the team, from abunch useless donkeys to a team of footballplayers that are glowing with selfconfidence and enjoying their football.

Impact doing ok? Braz?

/Rob

Robban B
Poupon
Poupon

Message par Robban B »

Forgot my login... :oops:

Allez les Verts!
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Adam.

Message par François »

He's been playing ok since his return to Montreal.
We have the best defense in the league. He's playing right back at the moment. He's still trying to adjust to this position. He lacks a bit of speed to be able to beat the last defender on the wing.

Take care my friend and drop by any time!

Robban B
Poupon
Poupon

Message par Robban B »

Thanks Francois, good to hear that Adam is performing well. Right back must be a bit of struggle for him, he was not the fastest player I ever did see...Be sure to say hello to him from the boys in green and white.

Much left of your season?

Allez les Verts!
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Message par François »

Robban B a écrit :Thanks Francois, good to hear that Adam is performing well. Right back must be a bit of struggle for him, he was not the fastest player I ever did see...Be sure to say hello to him from the boys in green and white.

Much left of your season?
We have 4 more games to play before the play-offs. We're in first place in the division. We had a record crownd of more than 11,000 fans at the last game in Montreal. It's been a great season.
We only lost 4 games this year...
Adam did play a bit in central defense early in the year because of an injury to another of our players.
When he came in to training camp before the season, the first thing I noticed was he was in better shape than 2 years ago when he was here.
He had lost weight. I guess his year in Sweden was good for him... :wink:

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant