Patrice Bernier is playing today in a training match.

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Patrice Bernier is playing today in a training match.

Message par François »

He's playing for MSK against Kvik at 18:30 (local time)
We'll have some news I hope later on today...

VSK finest.

Braz

Message par VSK finest. »

Hi there!

Adam Braz didn´t play for VSK this weekend, our coaches sed that he wasn´t "fit for fight". VSK is playing a trainingmatch on saturday. We all hope that Braz would play at least a few minutes in that game. I´ll come back with more info about Braz time in the beautiful club Västerås SK.

Over and out.
This is Braz in the trainingdress of VSK:
http://flyckt.dyndns.org/gloggers/image ... 07.jpg[url][/url]

François
Champion national
Champion national

next visit

Message par François »

Please register on our forum next time. We'll need you during the season for more news on VSK and Adam Braz...

See you next time!

François
Champion national
Champion national

Moss lost 2-1 today

Message par François »

No news yet on Bernier...

François
Champion national
Champion national

news on Bernier...

Message par François »

From a friend in Norway who was at the game:

Ok, back again!
Patrice Played the whole game, against Kvik/Halden today. It turned out to be a pretty strange friendly-game, because it started 30 min. late, and therefore was cut down to a first half of 42 min. 5 min.break and a second half of only 37 min., due to others who also had reserved time for practice in the arena. The Moss team was crowded with reserves, and the quality of the match was rather poor. Anyway, Patrice, in my opinion, showed proof of good offensive skills. He played on the midfield, as a link between the two forwards and the rest of Moss' midfield. He did not score any goals, but had a couple of nice opportunities, basicly assisted by himself. He also assisted, and fed the forwards with a couple of great passes that brought them in really good scoring-positions. He was creative, ambitious and unselfish in his style. I also thought he work hard when the team lost the ball, to get control in defence. What he obviously isn't so good at, is ball-winning and tackle-so-the-bones-rattle fighting. Which was the strenght of our former midfield star. I looked at Patrice as he was walking towards the dressing room after the match, and he was shaking his head and seemed unhappy with his performance. In my opinion he did allright, but I am not 100% convinced that he will be offered a contract with Moss. But he has one more chance to prove himself worthy of the club-colours. I belive he is to play on friday, when we meet division-colleague Ørn-Horten. More news then, ok? Cheers from the "pigfarmer".

Invité

Message par Invité »

Hello there everyone!
Well, as you can read above, Patrice palyed in a friendly game last night. We lost by 1-2, but what the hell, it's only practice. In todays newspaper, I get a distinct feeling that the coach was pleased with Patrice's performance yesterday, and that the chance of him getting an offer from the club increased. In this game he played in front of the midfield, but in the next game, the coach wants to test him in a bit "lower", left midfield position. I'll get back to you, after the game on friday, with more information. Just one qustion: Is it really true, that Patrice have only played for four years? If that's the truth, he is really a great talent!

See ya!

Invité

Message par Invité »

Sorry! I thought I did register, but I must obviously have done something wrong. Anyway, this and the post above was given to you by "The Pigfarmer" from Norway. Sorry, my mistake, won't happen again!

Take care, everyone!

François
Champion national
Champion national

Message par François »

you have to login before...Bernier played ice hockey in the past...

The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Message par The pigfarmer »

Let's try again!
I have walked down the road of shame. But this time I think I did everything right. When it comes to Patrice, it seems like most of the supporters of the club is positive, from what I can read in our forum. But, how do you feel about him leaving to play for a european club?

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
François
Champion national
Champion national

Message par François »

He will be hard to replace but for him, it will be a chance to play at a higher level and maybe get a chance to make the canadian national team.
He's still young and has great potential.

Bxl Boy
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : RWD Molenbeek (47)
Place dans le stade : Tribune de presse

Message par Bxl Boy »

I find it's great cause that's a good way to receive attention from Europe
As Norway (like Sweden) is also a country where a lot of scouts come since the last 5 years cause they know they will find talents there
Look at the Flo brothers, Saeternes, Aarst, Lange, Rekdal, Jakobsen, Solskjaer, Rudi, the Riise brothers,...
And these are the better ones, more and more players coming from Norway are playing in "Europe under Scandinavia".
So, we hope Bernier will be noticed by those scouts.
More precisely for him, I think the Norwegian league is the better that can happen. He's very good technically but sometimes too selfish and will have to adapt himself to the Norwegian players that are tall and physical (not in the sense of brutal, just strong in duels).
So, he will improve there and learn where he's weak and then be a more complete player.

The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Message par The pigfarmer »

I agree that Norway is a good league to play in, if you want to get on to the better european leagues. and I must say that you show generousity, when you only want the best for the player. Normaly, the supporters would behave like lunatics if their star player was to leave.

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
François
Champion national
Champion national

in Canada

Message par François »

since soccer is not the number 1 sport here, I guess we want the best for our local players...

Bxl Boy
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : RWD Molenbeek (47)
Place dans le stade : Tribune de presse

Message par Bxl Boy »

Yes,

And when Bernier will be the playmaker of a big european team, we will say "he comes from Impact" :)

More seriously, if he plays good in Norway and gets a transfer in a higher ranked team in 3 years, people will see that there are some good players here in Quebec and maybe come watch them more often.
It began like that in Norway too :)

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant