Falkenberg - Moss

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Falkenberg - Moss

Message par The pigfarmer »

Away friendly against swedish Falkenberg today. Game played in Gothenburg, so I wasn't there. Rob Friend had a tet-à-tet with the Falkenberg goalie in the opening minute and had to leave the field after 6 minutes due to a hurting back. Let's hope he's fit for fight soon again. Bernier was ready for the starting line up again, after his groin problem the last couple of weeks. How he did I don't know, reports don't say. But, he's back again, that's what counts!

Moss won 2-0 after goals by Zakkariassen and our new player from Rosenborg, Moen. The team still misses some of our preferred defensive players due to different injuries, but they will soon be back. Things look good 3 weeks before the league kick off.

Neither Bernier or Friend have signed new contracts with Moss, and you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out why. They obviously wants to see how things work out this season, if Moss can get the promotion or not. If we don't they will be in a better situation if other clubs are interested. Can't really blame them. I of course hope for a promotion and that both of them extends(?) their contracts with Moss.

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
Winnipeg Fury

Thanks...

Message par Winnipeg Fury »

Thanks for the update !

François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Question?

Message par François »

To Pigfarmer:

Did you hear about our other canadian playing at ODD Olivier Occean?
He was drafted by Montreal and the Metrostars (MLS) and deceided to sign in Norway.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant