Olivier Occean on TV...

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Olivier Occean on TV...

Message par François »

François
Champion national
Champion national

OO in Norway: «Yeah, the shirt was comfy »

Message par François »

«Yeah, the shirt was comfy »

Skrevet av Tom Erik Thorsen
Olivier Occean gets the number 10 jersey. This means nothing to him. He would rather be a winner on the pitch.

Olivier Occean was "displayed" for the local press sunday evening. The 22-year old arrived directly from the airport and was a tired after the lengthy flight overseas.

- What is your opinion on the shirt? a local journalist asked.

- It is a nice shirt. It is comfy, was the short and precise reply.

- I was thinking about the number...

- I am a striker and a forward, but the number means nothing to me, Occean replies with confidence.

Odd coach Arne Sandstø is happy with the signing. He is hoping to boost the teams effiency in front of the goal.

- We have always been amongst the three or four teams who produce the most chances. At the same time, we are poor when it comes to actually scoring goals. We hope that Olivier can be the remedy for this, the coach says and adds that he is very impressed by the fact that Occean managed to get his way to the MetroStars starting lineup in only three weeks.

Olivier joins the rest of the team already on Monday. He is looking forward to that.

- I am looking forward to getting to know the other players. I can not wait, he says.

There has been a debate on our discussion boards for quite some time on how "Occean" is pronounced. Many creative suggenstions have been launched, but here is the answe:

- I pronounce my name "ocean", he says and puts a little touch in the end.

So then we know... oddrane.no has another opinion. It would be easier to call him "Otto".

TribuneTV (oddrane.no webtv) will return during Monday with an interview with "Otto".

François
Champion national
Champion national

latest from Norway.

Message par François »

This just in from a supporter on the scene:
Olivier scored on his first practise with the team. He is looking forward for the first week with his new teammates and he is satisfied with things so far. Next week is the team going for a training-camp in Sweden and Olivier is joining.

More updates will come.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant