OO in Norway: Odd - Sandefjord (06-04-04)

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
Rune_J

OO in Norway: Odd - Sandefjord (06-04-04)

Message par Rune_J »

Odd is facing a first division team called Sandefjord. One of the best teams amongst our second best division.

The match is live at the moment.
After 8 min. Sandefjord scored, 0-1
25 min. OO scored a beautiful goal from 20 meters. 1-1
Half time. An evenly played match so far an 1-1 is a fair result.
2nd half: The match continued as a close match and at the end Odd made many substitues. OO went out after 78 mins. and got applause for a well played match. The match ended 1-1.

François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Re: OO in Norway: Odd - Sandefjord (06-04-04)

Message par François »

Rune_J a écrit :Odd is facing a first division team called Sandefjord. One of the best teams amongst our second best division.

The match is live at the moment.
After 8 min. Sandefjord scored, 0-1
25 min. OO scored a beautiful goal from 20 meters. 1-1
Half time. An evenly played match so far an 1-1 is a fair result.
2nd half: The match continued as a close match and at the end Odd made many substitues. OO went out after 78 mins. and got applause for a well played match. The match ended 1-1.
Thanks for the report. Another good game for OO. Another goal for him.
I can't wait for the regular season to start.
Can you please send OO back to Montreal. We need him... :lol:

Rune_J

Message par Rune_J »

I'm sooo glad we finally got a forward that has qualities. As long as I can remember we've had ok forwards, but never any who had the possibilities to be among the top 5 goalscorers in Norway. I think that OO has those qualities as long as he keeps himself away from any injuries.
However... we will see when the league starts on monday the 6th. It will be interesting to see OO against different defenders. It seems that he has all qualities for a good forward. Fast, good technique, strong physic, good header and a good goalscorer.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant