Moss - Hønefoss

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Moss - Hønefoss

Message par The pigfarmer »

In the absence of Patrice Bernier Moss still managed to follow up the promising play from last game (Cup-match against Fredrikstad).

Todays opponent Hønefoss was beaten 4-1 after a game where Moss for periods of the match played very well. Rob friend gave us 1-0, and Sakkariassen added another before half time. In the second half Rob scored again once, and later he came around the goalie and sent the ball towards the goal, but a defender saved it with his hand. Sakkariassen took care of the penalty, but the goal was Rob's doing. Hønefoss got their comfort-goal in the end of the match.

The paper, Moss Avis, rewarded Rob with Man of the Match title. I'm happy and will sleep like a baby tonight. No tears will wet my pillow. To make the day perfect, arch-rival Fredrikstad lost, again. This time against Brann Bergen. Ahh.

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Patrice Bernier.

Message par François »

I was up in Kingston for the Canada-Belize game. Patrice didn't play but we had a chance to talk to him after the game. He hopes to play in the return match Wednesday. A very classy player. When asked if he would be moving from Moss next season, he smiled and told me he's keeping his options open...

Winnipeg Fury

Greetings.....

Message par Winnipeg Fury »

Nice to see your game report Pigfarmer, I hope all is well.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant