Bernier in Norway: June 9th Moss - Ørn Horten

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

Bernier in Norway: June 9th Moss - Ørn Horten

Message par François »

playing right now at home

0-0 in the 69th minute

François
Champion national
Champion national

final score.

Message par François »

1-1

Rob Friend in the 79th minute. Canuck Power!!!

The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Message par The pigfarmer »

Once again the team roles over the opponent for most of the 90 minutes, but they really can't seem to get the goal they need. First 30 min. they produce a lot of opportunities, with no luck, what so ever. Then the game evens out for a while. In the second half they didn't start so good, but after the goal against, they push hard for an equalizer, and in the end they are very close to get all 3 points.

Rob Friend does a good job up front, and Bernier were also very good in this game.

I hope they get it right soon, because this agony is killing me. The teams potential is there, and when they blossom we will see huge victories, believe me!

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
Winnipeg Fury

Nice to see Friend.....

Message par Winnipeg Fury »

....is now the leading scorer at Moss.

Hopefully there will be some more Canuck goals and more importantly, victories.

François
Champion national
Champion national

question?

Message par François »

To our friend in Norway. Any idea on how Patrice Bernier is ajusting to life in Norway outside the stadium? Is he learning norwegian? Do foreign players get an apartment and a car by the team?

The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Message par The pigfarmer »

Bernier, Friend and Sakkariassen rented an apartment together, but now Friend and Sakka have bought themselves a house together. I believe Bernier will still be renting an apartment. I haven't got a clue wether Bernier and Friend are learning any Norwegian. I guess they learn some words of importance, and some four letter words, just to get by.

You could of course try to post your questions on our forum. There are people there who knows more about these things than I.

Back in the 70', when the players were still amateurs, they got a car each from the club. They probably had to pay some kind of leasing fee for it, but it was a good deal for them I believe, because they all had one. It was a small, uggly Renault in the club colours, with the name of the player written on the side of the car. These days, since they are paid to play, I recon they have to buy their own cars. There is an auto dealer who sponsor the team, and maybe the players get a fine discount on their cars if they buy it there. I don't really know.

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant