Head Coach Nick DeSantis

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
MelC

Head Coach Nick DeSantis

Message par MelC »

Umm... i have no idea how this forum works or how to even post a message but im gonna give it a try! I am a HUGE impact fan simply due to Nick DeSantis. I live in Edmonton and he was once Driller here.... and by far a fan favourite. He was my favourite back when I was just a kid and he was close to me and my family. I knew him only for one short season and hes been in montreal ever since. Now.. here is my silly question... when I was a young crazy fan I used to send him fan mail to the Impact office. Now im looking for a way to get in touch with him now (after 10 years) ... im wondering... do I do the same thing? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ! :D

-Melissa Colistro
Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental
Place dans le stade : Kop [132]

Message par Daniel »

Looking at the administration emails, I'd venture to guess that his email is nick.desantis at impactmontreal.com . Bob Lilley's was bob.lilley.

Invité

Message par Invité »

desantis a good coach? wouldnt be so sure...

penz
Champion du monde
Champion du monde
Club préféré : Standard de Liège/Impact
Mon “autre” club favori : Everton

Message par penz »

Anonymous a écrit :desantis a good coach? wouldnt be so sure...
She says he's a good guy, was a fan favorite in Edmonton and a great back.

You're the first one to mention his coaching skills in this thread.

Veva
Joueur de réserve
Joueur de réserve

Message par Veva »

I think he's a pretty good coach... He has a lot of experience as a soccer player. He also has been Impact's captain. That gaves him credibility! When something's wrong, he knows where is the problem. :D

La rabbia di vincere
vieux_fan_81-83
Poupon
Poupon

Message par vieux_fan_81-83 »

Mpenza a écrit :
Anonymous a écrit :desantis a good coach? wouldnt be so sure...
She says he's a good guy, was a fan favorite in Edmonton and a great back.

You're the first one to mention his coaching skills in this thread.

I Like Nick as coach, because he is part of soccer history here! And he does know his stuff!!!

Haven't been to games for a while, but the players buy his system, and Impact is among the teams to beat in USL division 1!!!

I'm sure our friend from AB will eventuallly get some response. Just don't knock the coach, OK?

Pour les fanas de football de table (pas de babyfoot):

http://www.geocities.com/subbuteoquebec/

L'Impact est disponible...
Benoit-Francois

Message par Benoit-Francois »

desantis just took over the same system as bob lilley...so i dont see where desantis is a good coach..if he was he would be playing ribiero who is playing for the canada team..u need a hard working player like that.. and im fettup of these south american overated players... is the team called SOUTH AMERICAN IMPACT ..or MONTREAL IMPACT... where are the montreal players ..i see sum favoritism.. i dont like that in a coach.. he plays the big names and not the hard workers.. the reason there winning the games is because the teams suck.. overall hes not a bad coach but thats what gets me mad .. merci beaucoup.. ET GO IMPACT proud supporter of the impact for the passed 10 years

Daniel
Champion continental
Champion continental
Place dans le stade : Kop [132]

Message par Daniel »

Benoit-Francois a écrit :desantis just took over the same system as bob lilley...so i dont see where desantis is a good coach..if he was he would be playing ribiero who is playing for the canada team..u need a hard working player like that.. and im fettup of these south american overated players... is the team called SOUTH AMERICAN IMPACT ..or MONTREAL IMPACT... where are the montreal players ..i see sum favoritism.. i dont like that in a coach.. he plays the big names and not the hard workers.. the reason there winning the games is because the teams suck.. overall hes not a bad coach but thats what gets me mad .. merci beaucoup.. ET GO IMPACT proud supporter of the impact for the passed 10 years
Last game's team:
1 - Matt Jordan (G)
3 - Andres Arango (D)
24 - Simon Gatti (D)
8 - Gabriel Gervais (D)

6 - Mauricio Vincello (D)
18 - Leonardo Di Lorenzo (M)
15 - Patrick Leduc (M)
10 - Zé Roberto (M)
30 - Matthew Palleschi (M)
11 - Frederico Moojen (A) (61')
12 - Charles Gbeke (A)
23 - Antonio Ribeiro (M) (77')

9 - Martin Fabro (M)
14 - Sita-Taty Matondo (A) (85')

8/14 Canadian players used (and that's with Biello injured).

Ribeiro is an offensive mid and Fabro's going to be hard to dislodge.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant