(August 24th, 2003) BK Häcken - Västerås SK FK

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

(August 24th, 2003) BK Häcken - Västerås SK FK

Message par François »

Robban B
Poupon
Poupon

Message par Robban B »

Sorry for the slow update, my ISP decided that an upgrade was necessary resulting in a loss of Internet for four days for me...Damn the bastards! :evil:

Anyway, now for the football: Luckily I ended up not going to the game, I was just too hungover from the adventures on Saturday. VSK went there with an opportunity to gain ground on the teams above us, and as always when that is the case we play horribly and lose big time.

We opened up the scoring though, after Tomas Andersson scored on what was basically our only shot at goal. We played rather well in the first half, with Häcken having much of the ball without really creating anything. Second half started and apparently our defence fell apart. We conceded 4 goals in the space of 23 minutes, rubbish is a word that springs to mind. Braz apologized to the fans afterwards, but I've got a strong feeling that he is not the only one to blame. Braz also managed to get a yellow card which means that he is suspended for the next game and will miss the one after that when he is away playing for the olympic team.

Next game on Saturday, at home to Falkenberg. They are currently just below the drop zone so they'll probably fight to get at least one point. I'm demanding three points for us tough....Current table here: http://www.svenskfotboll.se/Table.asp?T ... ntId=12823

Allez les Verts!
Phil Big Dog Smith

Message par Phil Big Dog Smith »

A gentle tongue is a tree of life, But deceit in it crushes the spirit.

Phil Big Dog Smith

Home Based Travel Business Agency

Dimitri

Message par Dimitri »

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

Dimitri
Guaranteed Signups
You simple, understand prudence. You fools, be of an understanding heart.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant