(August 31st) Godset-Moss

For those who don't speak French and prefer the discussion in Shakespeare's language
François
Champion national
Champion national
Club préféré : Real Madrid

(August 31st) Godset-Moss

Message par François »

Will Moss win away from home?

François
Champion national
Champion national

Story on Patrice in the Moss paper.

Message par François »

The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Message par The pigfarmer »

Pardon for my absence and lack of reports from the last game against Strømsgodset. I've been away for a couple of days at a kick-off seminar for organic meat in Norway. Well, anyway..

I was not present at the away game against Strømsgodset, and I haven't really any datails for you, other than that it was 1-1 until the last minute remained of the game. Moss lost 1-2.

The story on Patrice that Francois have found, is focused on Patrice's skills on putting the opponent under pressure when defending. "Patrice lead the way" or something like that.

The supporter club have now stated that they want the coach's head served on a plate. A press release was sent out yesterday. After last game Moss is now placed under the relegation line. One year ago, we played in the top division in Norway. Two months from now, we might be history as a top club in Norway. Only the Premier and First division are recond to be proffesional in Norway, and if we do get relegated we will have to release all players from their contracts. Let's hope for the best!

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
François
Champion national
Champion national

funny...

Message par François »

It's funny, here in Montreal, we also want the coach's head...I know we're in first place but the Impact play would put you to sleep in 5 minutes.

Winnipeg Fury

Greetings Pigfarmer.....

Message par Winnipeg Fury »

.....nice to see that Friend has scored 2 goals in his last two games. Unfortunetly it looks like he will miss the match vs Oslo as he will be with Canada's Olympic team.

Has Friend's play improved in the past two games, or has his luck improved ?

Who would you say is that better player, Bernier or Friend ?

The pigfarmer
Minime
Minime

Message par The pigfarmer »

Greetings to Winnipeg Fury!

Rob Friend has improved his game after spending some time on the bench and playing for the reserves. First of all I think his attitude has changed for the better. When he first came he worked hard to prove himself worthy of a place in the line-up, and he probably got plenty of respect and trust from the coach and team-mates. Then, in my oppinion, he let himself down to a lower level. Looking more like a spoiled star, but without having any sucsess with that approach. He got benched, had to play with the reserves, still not looking good out there, but after some games I believe that he understood what had to be done. And then he started to work harder and it paid off. I guess that he is ambitious as a player and when he saw that Moss actually needed every point they could get, I realised the facts: If Moss gets relegated, he is without employer. And who wants to hire a player who played for the reserves of a team that got relegated?

So, I think we will see a Rob Friend fighting like hell for the rest of the season to avoid relegation and uncertanty for his future career.

When you ask me of the better player of our two canadians, I have to say Bernier. He is far more intelligent in his game, good technique, attitude and he is flexible. He can play all over the midfield, and I believe he would be a good forward as well, if someone put him up there. I would like to see him play center offensive midfield. Why? First of all he is a constant threat to the opponent with his ability to get around and passed the defenders, he can fire a nice shot, but mostly his prescision when he passes the ball to team-mates on the run towards the opponents goal. Second he has, as the paper focused on in the earlier mentioned article, that skill to put the opponent under pressure when he is defending and steal the ball in good positions or stress the opponent to make errors when they pass the ball on to their team-mates.

Rob is more of a "target man", center forward, and will undoubtly score a lot of goals if he is in shape and "hot". A player like Rob has not much space to move on, so he have to make the right descisions to be in the right positions to score. Like when to move and where to move. This is not something you can learn from a book, you have to search for the feeling, and if you find it, don't loose it! And if he finds the feeling he wouldn't look stupid on any team. But he is a player who lacks the ability to create something on his own.

I can inform you that the match against Oslo Øst has been moved to the 17'th. So the next game for Moss is Sunday 14'th of September away against Raufoss.

See ya all!

The coolest pigfarmer in the world
Hiihaaa! Scream like a pig!
Allez l'porcs!
Winnipeg Fury

Fantastic !

Message par Winnipeg Fury »

I love your comments.

Glad to see Moss have postponed their next match. Hopefully Friend will be available to Moss for their remaining games.

Invité

Re: Fantastic !

Message par Invité »

Winnipeg Fury a écrit :I love your comments.

Glad to see Moss have postponed their next match. Hopefully Friend will be available to Moss for their remaining games.

Répondre Sujet précédentSujet suivant